- Job offers are published in:7 days ago
Do you live in and around Central and are you looking for open positions? We are pleased to inform you that our corporate office,DongdongdongjiCurrently looking for candidates to join and fill the positionHead of Learning and Developmentand be able to work full time.
We are a competent and professional firm, so we have specific criteria for interested candidates. We give preference to candidates with experience in the fields of education/training and training and development. Minimum bachelor's degree. In addition, we give preference to candidates who work professionally, are honest, disciplined, and have the ability to get the job done.
our salary is2.800 USD - 3.800 USDCandidates interested in this position. However, if the credibility of the candidate exceeds our expectations, this salary range is negotiable and modifiable, of course, the agreement is adjusted according to the policies of the human resources department of our company. Your ability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|professional level||junior administrator|
|Work experience||3 years|
|What kind of job||full time|
|minimum salary||2.800 USD|
|maximum salary||USD 3.800|
Support learning and development managers in the development, delivery and evaluation of training and development programs tailored to the specific learning and development needs of the retail, supermarket and catering industry.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organization's specific retail, supermarket and restaurant industry learning and development strategies to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Assist in the design and delivery of a range of retail, supermarket and food and beverage specific training programs including customer service, food safety, product knowledge, visual merchandising, sales skills and leadership development to ensure operations successful commercials.
- Track your organization's requirements to meet industry-specific PWM training requirements.
- Conduct internal training and orientation for new employees.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and action plans and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the Learning and Development Manager and external vendors to offer training and development programs.
- Help establish systematic records and follow up on all training programs.
- Work with Learning and Development Managers to develop managers and members of your team through career planning.
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party vendors to offer training and development programs.
- Select and implement delivery tools for learning and development programs, such as learning management systems (LMS), e-learning modules, or virtual training platforms.
- Assist in the development and design of online courses, webinars, and digital training materials for retail, grocery, and food service employees, including in-store managers and trainers.
- Keep up with emerging trends in delivery tools and incorporate them into your organization's learning and development strategy.
- Perform any other ad hoc function assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years of learning and development experience with extensive experience designing and delivering training programs for the Retail, Supermarket and Food & Beverage industries in Singapore.
- ACTA/ACLP certification is preferred.
- Experience in internal training and induction for new hires in retail, supermarket and restaurant roles.
- Current knowledge of effective methods of learning and development.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office and learning management system.
- Expressive and good communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as this role requires communication with staff who are only fluent in English or Mandarin.
- Ability to collaborate with leaders, staff, and vendors of retail stores, supermarkets, and restaurants.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- gain work experience
- overtime bonus
- be taught first
- good working environment
Apply for a job
Please note that the information contained is subject to change at any time.
most, Job search is free, so be careful when applying for a job.
Administrator's Note.Use polite language and promote yourself in the most appealing way possible so that relevant HR/developers take an interest in you.
Good luck finding the job you want.
apply now report this job
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please sign up first to create a profile/upload your resume based on your profile
- If you are already registered, you can log in now
- Promote yourself with Tertara's job application form
- Ready, please wait.
Share this job offer
Don Quijote, the Japanese discount retail chain known as "Donki", is expanding into Southeast Asia under the name Don Don Donki.
Pan Pacific Retail Management (Singapore) Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Republic of Singapore, Representative: Takao Yasuda), the overseas holding company of Pan Pacific International Holdings (formerly Don Quijote Holdings, hereinafter referred to as PPIH) Group , develop Don Don Donki in Southeast Asia store.
Don Don Donki is a new Don Quixote concept store for Southeast Asia, selling products made only in Japan or with a Japanese concept. The first store in Singapore opened at Orchard Central in December 2017, and the brand is constantly growing its store base with quality products at affordable prices. The first store in Bangkok, Thailand opened in February 2019, while the first store in Hong Kong opened in July 2019. More locations are expected to open one after another.
Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1998, PPIH has grown into a comprehensive retail group with more than 350 stores in Japan, 300 million cumulative annual customers, and annual consolidated sales of more than 800 billion yen. Its revenue and operating profit have grown for 27 consecutive years.
Outside of Japan, PPIH has operated three Don Quijote USA locations in Hawaii since 2006. In July 2013, Pan Pacific Retail Management was established in Singapore as the headquarters of PPIH Group's overseas business. In September of the same year, Marukai Corporation, which operates nine stores in California and two in Hawaii, became part of the group.
At home and abroad, PPIH not only provides customers with what they need, but also establishes a business model to help them enjoy shopping. It also designs a variety of store formats that best suit the location and business area where the store is located, regardless of its size and structure.
More information about the PPIH Group: https://ppi-hd.co.jp/en/
- industry: Retail/Commodity
- Registration number. :201318665C
- Size of the company:501 - 1000 employees
- Average Processing Time:10 days
- Benefits and others:Dental, Medical, Regular Hours, Mon-Fri, 5-Day Week, Employee Discount, Smart Casual
This vacancy is suitable for those who live in: central
This job offer is grouped by tags:
- Full-time job offers in 2023
- Unspecified job offers
- Job offers in cities in 2023